Lake Cities Handgun/Rimfire Rifle League
Eagle Gun Range
491 Valley Ridge Boulevard
Wednesdays, Aug 2 thru Sep 13 , 2017
$85 for DIVA members
$110 for non-members
- During the 6 week league, we will be shooting the NRA Winchester Marksman Qualification Program Wednesdays, Aug 2 thru Sep 6, 2017.
- Our awards party will follow, on Sep 13, Korner Café at 921 W Main St, Lewisville.
- Meeting each night of shooting is at 5:30.
- Social each week after league, at Korner Café – Location is BYOB with B available nearby.
All the Info…
The NRA Winchester Qualification Program is an informal shooting activity that provides incentive awards for developing and improving marksmanship skills. Progress is self-paced and performance is measured against ‘par scores’.
The program is designed to take shooters from beginning skill levels through intermediate levels up to the pinnacle of the program – the Distinguished Expert, which is comparable to the Sharpshooter classification in competitive shooting.
Ladies who have participated in previous sessions will be able to pick up where they left off. Since the program is self-paced, new comers can jump right in and join in the fun. (If you started your targets at another league, please bring your target sheet with you.)
- $85 for DIVA members
- $110 for Non-DIVA members
- Limited to 24
- Open to all ladies
- Online Registration Closes Sunday, July 29
- No Refunds
- Beginners are welcome
- All skill levels are welcome
- No restriction on the caliber handgun you bring to shoot
- Rifle is limited to .22 or .17HMR caliber rimfire
- Optics are permitted (scopes, red dots, etc)
- Eye and Ear Protection Required
- Your NRA membership Number and date of expiration is requested but not required
Looking forward to seeing you there! You know it’s going to be fun!
Lake Cities League Chair
Lake Cities DIVAs have a closed group on Facebook.
Send Nancy a request if you would like to be invited to join!