Details for DIVA Road Trip 2017
Location: Log Country Cove in Burnet, TX
Dates: Thursday 10/12 – Sunday 10/15 4 Days/3 Nights
• Register Today! This trip will sell out fast!
• Your deposit and completed registration saves your place
• Payment plan available! (NONREFUNDABLE, but transferable)
• Registration closes Friday Sept 15, 2017.
Private Room – $800 per person (6 total available) $425 deposit
**Private Rooms are available on first come – first serve basis**
Queen and/or King Bed to share- $550 per person (12 total available) $250 deposit
Twin Bed and/or Sofa Bed – $485 per person (22 total available) $230 deposit
Final payment due Sep 15
For more information about room set ups, please go to http://www.logcountrycove.com.
Bus transportation to and from Log Country Cove from DFW area
• The bus will pick you up at either Winchester Gallery in Fort Worth or Ebby Halliday in Las Colinas. Departure time depends on location – to be announced.
Food & Drink
• Snacks and drinks (soda and water) on the bus Thursday and Sunday, along with alcoholic beverages for your enjoyment.
• Stopping at Buckee’s, by popular demand, for lunch and shopping, Dutch treat.
• Chef prepared meals for Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun
*TOP CHEF competition on Saturday
• Wine will be available at Dinner.
• Bartending services will be provided. We are providing beer and wine only. This location is BYOB, so if you prefer more than we provide, please bring it with you.
Outdoor Activities Include
• Swimming pool
• Hot Tub
• 250 feet of lake waterfront for swimming or fishing
• Half Day of FUN exploring Lake LBJ on Pontoon Boats
• Hiking and Exploring The Sarayu Trail throughout the property
Optional Activities Available (additional cost)
• Guided Fishing
• Seadoo Rentals
• Canoe and/or Kayak Rentals
• Massage Services
• Vinyard Tour
• MORE TO COME
Costume Party Details
• This year’s party theme is Heroes & Villains
• Bring an elaborate mask or even go all out with the full theme outfit! As DIVA’s you know, there is no thing as too much!
• Prizes will be awarded
• Silent Auction to support DIVA WOW
• There are only 6 Private Rooms Available.
• There are multiple beds in rooms, but no bunk beds. These are amazing homes and no expense has been spared so trust us, they are nice!
• You may list the people you would like to room with when you register or send us the names later.
• We will pair you up with roommates if we do not hear from you by October 1.
• All guest rooms & other building are non-smoking.
• There are cigarette receptacles on the patio & around the swimming pool.
• Please adhere to Log Country Cove’s smoking guidelines, and smoking areas.
• If you want more than beer and wine, you may bring your own alcohol with you. But remember, space is limited on the bus!
• Log Country Cove is BYOB, please be responsible. We will have a bartender on this trip.
NONREFUNDABLE, but transferable
Minimum age – 21
No Pets Allowed
Register NOW to save your place!
If you have further questions about the Heroes and Villains Road Trip, please send us an email or call.
We hope to see you there!
Your 2017 Road Trip Hostesses
Anginette Jorrey April McGowan