Before You Begin
There are few extra steps required so we, the organization, know more about you, while also providing the payment processor with the information they need to process your payment.
- Fill in the Account Information so WordPress knows who you are, and you can see member only content.
- User names should be something we can identify you with. Use your real name (no spaces) like this: sallyjohnson. If you use something cute like “wizisageek” no one will know who you are!
- WordPress requires very strong passwords. Impossible to remember passwords! Luckily, you can click on the checkbox on the login screen to Remember Me. If you would prefer to login with Clef, email Wiz and she’ll send you an invite. It’s similar to a barcode reader from phone to computer.
- Fill in your Billing Information for the payment processor.
- Fill in your mailing address details for our records.
Are you buying a membership for someone else? Log out, and create a new user account for that person. If you’re buying for a child/youth and she does not have an email address, contact Wiz for further help. We’ll be implementing a gift option soon, it’s just not available yet.