- This event has passed.
DIVA Fly Fishing Trip 2019
November 9 @ 8:00 am - November 10 @ 6:00 pm
DIVA FLY FISHING EVENT
November 9 and 10, 2019
Mariner Sails will be demonstrating their kayaks as an added bonus on Saturday morning!
Limited to 10 Ladies
(To register, you must have attended the 2019 Fly Casting &/or Fly Tying Class )
$25 per person
Come on Friday evening for early festivities or arrive before 10 AM Saturday morning.
Meet at the Penick’s Lake House. (address to be shared)
What to bring:
- State Fishing License – Pay N Save (nearby store) offers one day license for $11 cash or purchase online at Texas Parks and Wildlife
- Polarized Glasses
- Dress for the weather
- Rods and reels furnished, or bring your own.
- Flies that you tied in class, some furnished or bring your own.
- If you prefer spinning & casting gear, bring your own.
Species you can catch:
- Sunfish (bluegill, black ear, yellow belly)
Where to Meet on Saturday:
The Penick’s Lake House (address to be shared)
Where to Stay:
The Penick’s Lake House, Alba TX – limited accommodations
Also available near by
Bent Tree Motel, 381 E Lennon Dr, Emory, TX 75440
Best Western Plus, Emory at Lake Fork Inn & Suites, 1026 E Lennon Dr, Emory, TX 75440
Food and Dining:
Everyone will pitch in to bring and prepare the food or eat out!
This event could not have been completed without the support from Temple Fork Outfitters, Global Adventure Fishing, Mariner Sails, DIVA WOW, and most importantly, the support from my parents. Thank you all!
Looking forward to seeing my fishing DIVAs for a great fishing adventure on Lake Fork!
DIVA Fly Fishing Chair
(More details to come to those who register for the fishing trip.)