- This event has passed.
DIVA Cruise – April 29 thru May 4, 2019
April 29 @ 5:00 pm - May 4 @ 9:00 amFree
DIVA WOW CRUISE 2019
6 Days, 5 Nights
Aboard the Carnival Valor
April 29 – May 4, 2019
IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN US ON THE CRUISE.
You can book your room and still be included with the DIVAS. You must pay for your room in full when booking. Plenty of rooms in all categories are available!
Depart from Galveston, TX Monday, April 29
Travel to Cozumel and Yucatan (Progreso City)
Returning to Galveston Saturday, May 4
Booking through Marchi Travel (409) 762-2612
Raymond Brouillard, DIVA Travel Agent
To reserve your room with full payment, call or email Raymond. Mention DIVA Cruise to be added to the correct group.
Where We are Going – Itinerary
Day 1 – Depart Galveston, plan to board no later than 3 pm, depart about 4 pm
Day 2 – Fun Day at Sea
Day 3 – Cozumel, arrive 9 am – depart 6 pm
Day 4 – Yucatan (Progreso), arrive 10 am – depart 6 pm
Day 5 – Fun Day at Sea
Day 6 – Return to Galveston about 8 am
About the Carnival Valor plus activities on ship, shore and more
Click to learn:
Dining and Food – Many Great Options!
• Main Dining – As a group, we are choosing the Early Dining option
• Meals are included
• Dine together each evening in the main dining room.
• Use this link to view all food venues for the Carnival Valor, showing which restaurants are included and which are optional at an additional price.
Room Options and Rates When booked with Marchi Travel
Price of room, based on double occupancy includes:
• 5 nights on board the Valor
• Taxes and port fees
• Vacation insurance
• Gratuities (on most service)
• Meals and entertainment
Room Options and Rates:
• Interior $675 per person or $1,350 total
• Oceanview $750 per person or $1,500 total
• Balcony $925 per person or $1,850 total
• Junior Suite $1,200 per person or $2,400 total
These prices are average rates for each room category and may fluctuate (lower or higher) based on the location of the cabin. In other words, there are cabins that are less and more expensive than the rates listed.
Each room booked after Feb 28 must be paid in full when making the reservation
• Refunds in full up to 45 days prior to departure
• Vacation insurance will cover after 45 days prior
Book your room now directly with Marchi Travel
• Our group is DIVA Cruise
• Contact Raymond Brouillard, email@example.com, (409) 762-2612
Recommended Pre-Cruise Purchase Items
• Available to purchase after paying in full
• Wi-Fi Packages – choose from 3
• Land Excursions
• Drink Packages – https://www.carnival.com/FunShops/beverage-programs?icid=icp_ccl_beverage_0802_footer
• Each passenger can bring on board 1 bottle of wine or champagne, plus 12 pack of canned water or soda (no bottles).
• Vacation Insurance ($65 to $109 per person) https://www.carnival.com/about-carnival/vacation-protection.aspx This amount is included in your total cost, but wanted to share the details.
More information – helpful links and more….
• “Know Before You Go” – Frequently Asked Questions – https://www.carnival.com/help/
Passports are always a good idea, but if you would prefer, a certified birth certificate will work (not an original copy). A driver’s license will not be enough documentation.
Marchi Travel will provide and send all bag tags and boarding passes to each person on the cruise 3 to 4 weeks prior to the cruise in a lovely package.
Cruise line requires an emergency contact name, address and phone number
Cruise line will require a credit card or cash bank for each person in each room.
Transfer Options from Houston Hobby and Houston Bush Airports
(Southwest Airlines only goes to Bush Airport)
• Airport and Pier Shuttles: https://www.carnival.com/airport-transportation/airport-shuttles.aspx (You will choose “Galveston” )
• Please book your flights or arrival time to allow plenty of time to be at the dock in Port of Galveston no later than 3pm. (You will need to check in according the time on your boarding pass)
• There is ample parking available if you wish to drive your vehicle.
• Port of Galveston Parking: http://www.portgalvestonparking.com/
We will not be providing a Travel Coach for the cruise. Everyone will be on their own to arrive at the Port of Galveston. Car pool, fly, Uber, drive. It’s recommended that you arrive Sunday evening and be rested and ready to board the ship on Monday. Please let me know your travel plans. ___________________________
Time to book your room for yourself. Or for you and your roommate! You will sign up on Eventbrite, but book your cabin on the cruise with Marchi Travel.
This will be a fun first time at sea for the DIVAS. Don’t miss out! We are making plans for a great trip for all our DIVA Sisters! Much more to be announced as the departure date nears.
There are still plenty of rooms available in all categories on the ship. All ladies are welcome to join us!
Your DIVA Cruise Directors