Cowtown DIVA Summer Handgun League 2022
May 17 @ 6:00 pm - June 14 @ 8:00 pm
Theme – Extraordinary League of Pistol Packin’ Women
Chaired by Kathy Maestas & Margaret Hopkins
Extraordinary Party & Awards on June 21 – location TBD
Tuesdays,May 17 – June 14, 2022
6:00p to 8:00p
Winchester Gallery Gun Store & Shooting Range
6054 East Lancaster (SW corner of 820 & Lancaster)
Fort Worth, TX 76112
- $60 for DIVA Members
- $80 for non-DIVA Shooters
- Space limited to 20 Shooters
- Each shooter is asked to bring one door prize the first night of league (minimum $15 value) which will enter you into the door prize drawing held each night of league.
- No door prize = no ticket for the door prize drawing.
Invite an extraordinary woman you know to join us!
Important …When registering you need to commit to shooting all weeks of league. Scoring will be for teams and individuals. Your team will count on you being there. “Life happens” and you may miss but do make up or ‘bank’ the week you miss before or after. Final date to ‘bank’ will be June 14.
- Register online only and pay by credit card
- Online Registration closes May 15 or when full (20 shooters)
- No Refunds
A total of 250 rounds for League Targets, and between 50 to 100 rounds for our NRA Marksmanship Qualifications. This amount may vary.
- Beginners are welcome!
- No caliber restriction.
- Optics are NOT permitted (scopes, red dot, etc.)
- Shoot a total of 60 rounds each week. Targets include a practice target and two skill targets, plus a fun target. We will continue shooting the NRA Marksmanship Qualifications. Bring plenty of ammo, at least 350 rounds total for the league. More is better.
- Spirit award participation TBD.
- Awards given at our end-of-league party.
League is about having fun & improving your marksmanship following DIVA WOW goals of HELPING – TEACHING – SUPPORTING women!
Join us if you want to feel EXTRAORDINARY!
For more information or questions,
Contact KATHY MAESTAS
817-296-9302 (Text only please.)
DIVA … Women Outdoors Worldwide
Cowtown DIVAS have a private, closed Facebook Group.
Please contact Anginette Jorrey to be invited to join.